+ Some Good “Do Your Own Thing” Self-Study Resources, Too.
Amidst the seeming chaos of change and transformation — the times
we’re living in — there are Golden Threads, Patterns, and Clues.
There are Ways we can find those clues to
more skillfully navigate … and be that change.
There are ways to communicate that change … within, and around us.
Why … and For Whom?
Because the times we’re living are epically transformative, and the path we’re walking — as leaders and seeders of the transformation — requires allies and a higher degree of skillfulness.
Those who are living, leading, and being the transformation.
The Change Catalysts & Artists, the Transformation Leaders, the Creative Nonconformists.
• If you value and benefit from the fresh insight, inspiration, and clarity that comes from idea-jamming with a thought-and-inspiration partner who gets it …
• If you’ve experienced life-altering, non-negotiable change or transformation …
• If you are transformation ‘seeder’, change catalyst, horizon-edge walker, and/or “creative nonconformist” looking for new clarity, vision, and purpose …
• If you’re at the edges of or experiencing “transformation fatigue” and “change-agent burnout” …
These are the things I’ve personally lived deeply, and live and adventure into still.
I’m devoted to holding the lantern, sharing what I’ve learned along the way (and continue to learn), and adding my mojo to support my Transformation Tribe in finding their way with greater clarity and confidence.
For a lot of years now, I’ve also worked with others navigating these very things.
The services I offer grow out of that deep, personal and professional experience, along with plenty of research along the way.
Coaching and Consultations with Jamie help you to:
• refresh sense of meaning, purpose & a “vision that pulls you,” anchored in your truest values;
• more skillfully navigate the big change and epic transformation cycles;
• prevent and/or restore and rejuvenate from transformation fatigue and change-agent burnout — or avoid it;
• communicate more skillfully, gracefully, and effectively — within and around you; and
• explore various questions, adventures, and possibilities as you look forward and embrace the Via Transformativa.
Client’s say …
“This was really energizing, really inspiring … so much more than I expected from the session!
This was the kind of high-level coaching and presencing where you’re using a range of things, guiding me through the practices, listening, and reflecting back phrases that painted a canvas where the language spoke to … alchemizing.
The coaching sessions helped to transport me.”
~ Lawrence Ellis
Founder & President, Paths to Change Consulting
& Horizon-Edge Thought-Leader, California
“I had been feeling trapped and stuck.
But while speaking with Jamie, all kinds of little doors in my head began pinging open, and today they’re still wide open — wider open, even. Now I feel full of possibilities and potentials again.”
~ Terri R., New York
Coaching & Sophiastrology Consultations
Want to explore multiple session savings or other ‘hybrid’ coaching or indepth consultation options?
Send Jamie a direct email to sophiaschildren ‘at’ gmail ‘dot’ com to explore what might work best.
“I can’t tell you how helpful this Sophiastrology reading has been for me, Jamie.
It’s helped me to accept certain experiences and release them. And it’s also so helpful to know that there really are cycles and greater patterns or initiations at work sometimes that we go through … that aren’t due to some mistake!”
~ K. Berley, California
“I just wanted to take a little “time out” to let you know how “Rich” your reading truly is for me.
Having this information in this format (for the first time) has been of huge benefit for me. I continue to marvel at the extreme accuracy of the information!
I honestly don’t think I would have found a road-map like the one you have given me ANYWHERE else.
Your Sophiastrology reading has given me so much validation for what has ‘played out’ in my life. It’s a great inspiration!”
~ K.C.B., Florida
“Thank you for appearing as an angel at this time in my life. Your presence, our conversations, and the guided imagery session you led me through brought me great peace and inspiration.”
~ K.Ely, Arizona
“Jamie, it is invaluable for me to be seen by someone who has walked the path. It’s the only comfort I have been able to find during this passage.”
“You have an ability to hold and understand the incomprehensible. You’ve been a clear mirror for the chaos that is psycho-spiritual clearing and evolution.”
“You bring your own experience in to make someone feel less alone. You have done the work, personally. But you also bring in wise words and concepts and frameworks to aid in the almost impossible task of putting “it” into perspective.”
~ K.S., California
A select number of scholarships are available to those who need them for committed work together.
More In-Depth Transformative Leadership & Change-Agency Consultations:
* Clarify how best to communicate your vision and gifts with your particular audiences, and language your communication content accordingly.
* Given a lot of years of experience with sensitive-issues communication, organizational and personal change and transformation issues/cycles, I do continue to consult with leaders and change agents looking for inspiration, clarity, and skillfulness in these areas.
For more on leadership and transformation-related communicating consulting, visit Jamie’s Ivy Sea Change Management Consultancy web site or email Jamie directly at sophiaschildren ‘at’ gmail ‘dot’ com.
“Jamie creates an atmosphere of warmth and humor, and at the same time holds the center and focus as her clients move toward their goal.
Most importantly, she is a joy to work with. If you have the opportunity to work with her, I recommend you don’t miss the chance.”
~ Julie Daley, California
Book it Danno (or Let’s Talk …)
You can send me a direct message or inquiry via email (info ‘at’ sophias-children ‘dot’ com) to explore and schedule the type of consultation or coaching session that best meets your needs and aspirations.
Thanks for visiting!
Big Love, and Be Well.