nar·row-mind·ed. adjective. "A person with a limited outlook who is unwilling to consider alternative ideas, perspectives or thoughts. An example of narrow minded is a person who has a strong political position and who will not even listen to debates... Continue Reading →
- ‘Reader Favorites’ Series
- Awakening & Transformative Experiences Series
- Empaths & Sensitives Series
- The Divine Feminine Mysteries and The Black Madonna.
- The Wake-Up Juice eZine Archives
- About Jamie and S.C.
- Services – Guidance for Now
- Support Sophia’s Children.