In her excellent book, The Woman in the Shaman's Body*, Barbara Tedlock, Ph.D., shares this about the origin and meaning of the word shaman: "The term shaman itself comes from the Evenki language in Siberia, and means "the one who... Continue Reading →
- ‘Reader Favorites’ Series
- Awakening & Transformative Experiences Series
- Empaths & Sensitives Series
- The Divine Feminine Mysteries and The Black Madonna.
- The Wake-Up Juice eZine Archives
- About Jamie and S.C.
- Current Featured Offerings
- Services – Guidance for Now
- Support Sophia’s Children.