July 22nd is designated as the 'feast day' for Mary Magdalene or Mariamene e Mara (which means Mariamne the Master) in the various traditions that observe calendared remembrances. While some Protestant communities don't do feast days, per se, Magdalene is... Continue Reading →
- ‘Reader Favorites’ Series
- Awakening & Transformative Experiences Series
- Empaths & Sensitives Series
- The Divine Feminine Mysteries and The Black Madonna.
- The Wake-Up Juice eZine Archives
- About Jamie and S.C.
- Current Featured Offerings
- Services – Guidance for Now
- Support Sophia’s Children.