“Unnecessary noise is the most cruel absence of care that can be inflicted on sick or well.” ~ Florence Nightingale (1820-1910), social reformer and founder of modern nursing In a world and culture of increasing and relentless noise, the benefits... Continue Reading →
- ‘Reader Favorites’ Series
- Awakening & Transformative Experiences Series
- Empaths & Sensitives Series
- The Divine Feminine Mysteries and The Black Madonna.
- The Wake-Up Juice eZine Archives
- About Jamie and S.C.
- Services – Guidance for Now
- Support Sophia’s Children.