"Who speaks of liberty while the human mind is in chains?" ~ Frances Wright, writer, abolitionist, social reformer, 1828 Frances "Fanny" Wright lived and died more than half a century before women in the United States won the right to... Continue Reading →
- ‘Reader Favorites’ Series
- Awakening & Transformative Experiences Series
- Empaths & Sensitives Series
- The Divine Feminine Mysteries and The Black Madonna.
- The Wake-Up Juice eZine Archives
- About Jamie and S.C.
- Current Featured Offerings
- Services – Guidance for Now
- Support Sophia’s Children.